NeighborMailTM - USPS Every Door Direct Mail
Benefits of NeighborMailTM:
- No need to manage a mailing list
- No annual postage permit fees
- Large format to grab attention
- Mail to an entire community or smaller parts of a town
- With NeighborMailTM, we can design, print and mail your 9 x 6.5" EDDM postcards for less than a first class stamp, postage included, when you mail at least 2500 pieces. Other size postcards also qualify for this mailing method, and we can set up your mailing for the size that works best for you!
Does NeighborMailTM make sense for your type of business? These types of business are perfect for EDDM:
- Dry Cleaners
- Retail Stores
- Tree Removal
- Business Services
- Political Campaigns
- If your target market is a geographic area, EDDM is right for you!
How do I do a NeighborMailTM Mailing? The US Postal Service website explains how to do an EDDM mailing, and walks you through this process. Don't worry though. If you don't want to do the mailing yourself, Chatham Print and Design will handle all the paperwork for you. We have attended USPS training for EDDM, and can take care of it for you. If you want to handle the mailing portion yourself, please visit the post office website for more details.
Some ideas for NeighborMailTM postcards:
- Invite customers to a grand opening or to a newly renovated or expanded space
- Offer timely coupons or offers - give customers something in exchange for their time
- Announce events like clearance sales, kids' days, anniversary celebrations, and holiday promotions
- Publicize your participation in community events such as sidewalk sales and seasonal activities
- Highlight your hours of operation, especially if you're extending them for the holidays
- Emphasize your location and let them know you're nearby; give them a map to your door
- Thank the community for its patronage, and you may see new patrons sooner than you think.
All these things are possible with Every Door Direct Mail